1. Completion of this online registration form confirms the acceptance of these rules and regulations by the team. Participants are required to sign an indemnity form that will be sent at a later date closer to the event and submit this form at the pre-event briefing.
2. Each team must comprise of 2 members and own a car.
3. All details and particulars submitted during registration must be true, accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information will result in disqualification of event entry.
4. The organizer, partners, and sponsors shall not be liable for the loss of opportunity to participate in the event due to incomplete registration details or application not received or accepted by the organizer.
5. Successful team registrants will be contacted via email no later than 8 August 2012. Payment details will be required when contacted. Once registration form is submitted and payment details received, no refunds will be provided for any reason.
6. Successful team registrants must be present for pre-event briefing session on 17 August 2012 at 7:00pm. Further details on pre-event briefing session will be informed via email at a later date. Briefing date and time is subjected to changes
1. Each team must drive their own car to participate in this event, and insurance must be taken care of by each team.
2. Teams are required to drive to all the compulsory locations based on the clues provided. At each location, teams will be required to complete tasks that will add to their overall team score. Teams must complete all required tasks at all compulsory locations before they are qualified to be judged. Tasks can be mentally and physically challenging. However, no task should be too demanding on the body as long as you are fit.
3. The organisers, sponsors and event manager shall not be liable for any injuries, death, accidents, traffic violations, illness or any other loss or damage suffered by the participants during the course of the Event. All participants are to be aware that they are taking part in the Event at their own risk and shall indemnify the organiser, sponsors and event manager from any claim, demand, causes of action, losses, damages and expenses that may be brought by any third party as a result of loss, damage, personal injuries or death suffered as a result of or in connection with or arising from the participants taking part in the Event.
4. The organiser reserves all rights to the photographs, recordings, or any other record obtained during the Event for any legitimate purposes including commercial advertising.
5. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash unless otherwise specified and must be utilized within the specified validity period (where applicable). No requests for extensions will be entertained.
Notwithstanding anything in these terms and conditions, the organizer and event manager reserve the rights at any time in its absolute discretion to:
1. Cancel or modify the game mechanism.
2. Determine and/or amend, by addition to, deletion from or variation of, these Rules and Regulations without prior notification, including but not limited to, the eligibility terms and criteria for the games and lucky draw, the selection of the winner, and the timing and venue of any act to be done, and all participants and winner shall be bound by such determination and/or amendments; and
3. Substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
4. Cancel or postpone the event without consent from participants. If this happens, participants will be informed before the event date.
Mitsubishi NEW (Cycle & Carriage Pte Ltd (Mitsubishi))
24 May 2013