PDA

View Full Version : How to appeal for HDB parking summon?

sklwn01
13-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Is there any online appeal form for HDB carpark ? Or do i have to write in a letter to them?

I got parking summon for parking overtime. I put a ticket from 8 - 8:30 and I got summon at 9 a.m ... :(

ernmahkh
13-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Is there any online appeal form for HDB carpark ? Or do i have to write in a letter to them?

I got parking summon for parking overtime. I put a ticket from 8 - 8:30 and I got summon at 9 a.m ... :(

Wah Lau... Ask me for appeal for HDB parking or summon man! I ganna alot of times liao and expert in this... hahahaa...
Anyway, if u wanna appeal, best is to write a letter in black & white with ur signature and together with the summon slip, submit to the HDB revelant branch stated in that submit slip. I think they will process for ard 7 working days. This would be the best and most sincere way to do (which I find). I tried some appeal which is successful when I ganna summon in "loading and unloading" bay at HDB estate, parking at rubbish chut for 10mins. Only these 2 cases, I managed to appeal successful. Other than that, fail to appeal.

I think as for your case, the appeal would be unsuccessful, sad to say that. Cause it is already over the time stated in your parking coupon. Just pay for that amt, i think should be ard $6 or $10 for your case.

oreacr
14-10-2005, 02:48 AM
Wah liao..... If you exceed the stipulated time, then pay the fine lah. Perhaps there are other factors to enlighten us. But based only on your present statement, I don't even see why you should be complaining.....

ah000jim
14-10-2005, 03:31 AM
just a few dollars just pay lah! i kenna $6 i also pay. Its not like a $50 summon if not u gotta really appeal. anyway if u wanna appeal theres a website to appeal thru hdb or ura depending on who summoned u.. http://www5.hdb.gov.sg/bl01/ises014p.nsf/CpkAppeal?OpenForm dont worry whether ur afraid they will receive anot cos it took me nearly a mth to know the result of the appeal thru there. :s7: