Torque Now Available in Digital Edition! Enjoy 50% off subscription!
Torque is available in the digital edition, on your PC, Mac, tablet and smartphone.
Download Torque Singapore onto your tablet or smartphone through these platforms:
(Click to purchase single copy / subscription)
Also available on Zinio and Magzter
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How can I subscribe to the digital version of Torque?
Users who wish to purchase the digital version of Torque can do so either by subscription or single-copy purchase.
2. How much is the digital magazine (single issue and subscription)?
Each digital copy is currently retailing at SGD5.50 (save 20%). A full year subscription of 12 issues will cost SGD41.40 (save 50%). There are slight variations platforms due to exchange rate differences.
3. I’m a current subscriber of the print edition of Torque. Can I convert my subscription from the print magazine to a digital magazine?
Current print magazine subscribers will not be able to convert their subscription to the digital magazine.
4. I’m a current subscriber of the print edition of Torque. I would like to start on the digital subscription after my print subscription expires. When should I subscribe?
As your digital subscription will commence instantly from the current issue, you should subscribe to the digital magazine after your print subscription ends. For instance, if your last print issue is in Jan 2013, you should subscribe to the digital edition in Feb 2013.
5. Who should I contact if I wish to check on the expiry date of my print subscription?
Please contact the Circulation Department at (65) 6388 3838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Is there a difference in the content of the print and digital version?
Not for now, but there are plans to introduce additional content on the digital platform that may not be available in the print edition. More information will be given in due time.
7. What devices does the digital edition support?
It supports Apple devices such as iPad and iPhone, as well as all Android and Windows 8 devices. In addition, it is readable on your PC / Mac browser via Magzter and Zinio.
8. Are past issues of Torque available in digital version?
Yes. The earliest issue available is the July 2012 issue on Zinio and Magzter.
9. Am I able to enjoy the print edition’s subscription gift / offer with my digital edition as well?
No, the subscription gift / offer differs between the print and digital editions. However, you can participate in promotions and contests on the digital edition as long as you fulfill the terms and conditions stated.
10. Will I be able to receive the cover card or gift item that is attached to the magazine (print edition) with my digital edition?
No. The cover card and gift will not be available for the digital edition.
11. Will I be able to change or refund my online subscription?
As the purchases are performed directly through Apple Newsstand, Magzter or Zinio store, we are unable to offer changes to your subscription or refunds.
12. If I’m having technical issues accessing or downloading the magazine from the Apple Newsstand, Google Play, Windows 8, Magzter or Zinio platform, who can I contact for assistance?
You may contact our support team at email@example.com