Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Adrian Streather’s years of Porsche Boxster and Cayman experience, learn how to spot a bad 987 quickly, and assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right 987 at the right price.
The book is packed with good advice – running costs, paperwork, vital statistics, valuation, and the Boxster and Cayman community. This might be the complete guide to choosing, assessing and buying the Porsche 987 of your dreams.
Adrian Streather is an established professional author. In the Porsche world, his expertise has been directed primarily at various generations of the Porsche 911. Now Adrian has produced a handbook-style guide for anyone contemplating the purchase of a second-generation, model-year 2009 onwards, Porsche 987 Boxster or Cayman, condensing his expertise and vast reservoir of information into 64 pages.
This book is just one tool in the purchasing process, but Adrian has been down this road many times himself and knows what he is writing about.
BULLET POINTS ABOUT THE BOOK
• Benefit from the author’s years of real ownership experience.
• Full coverage of all 987.2 Boxster and Cayman models.
• How to buy a second-generation 987.2 Boxster or Cayman.
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition.
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly.
• Comprehensive inspection guide.
• In-depth analysis of the 987’s strengths and weaknesses.
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid.
• Details of club backup and support organisations.