The Nissan Note e-Power Nismo S has gone on sale in Japan, offering buyers of the country’s best-selling car (2018 January to June, excluding kei-class mini-vehicles) even more power and sportiness.
With a maximum power of 100 kilowatts and 320Nm of torque, the model is a higher-spec version of the Note e-Power Nismo, which was released in December 2016. Sharing the same custom structural enhancements and custom suspension, the Note e-Power Nismo S adds custom tuning for its inverter and vehicle control module, increased electrical output and an improved reduction drive. The result is 25% greater power and torque compared with the Note e-Power Nismo.
The hatchback’s Nismo tuning creates an advanced driving sensation that takes full advantage of its e-Power drive system. Popular with customers in Japan for its exciting acceleration and excellent quietness, the innovative e-Power system helped make the Nissan Note the best-selling registered car in Japan in the first six months of 2018, excluding mini-vehicles.
Also offered on the Serena minivan, the e-Power system is a key part of Nissan’s electrification strategy. The company has a global target to sell one million electrified vehicles annually by fiscal year 2022, including fully electric cars and e-Power models.
The Note e-Power Nismo S offers a number of driving modes that allow for different driving styles, whether the driver is seeking outstanding performance for sports, or outstanding fuel efficiency for economical motoring.
Specialty equipment for Note e-Power Nismo S
• Custom Nismo S emblem (front/rear)
• LED headlights (low beam, auto-levelling, projector-type LED position lamps)
Specialty equipment for Note e-Power Nismo S and Note e-Power Nismo
• Yokohama DNA S.drive tyres and 16-inch aluminium wheels
• Custom front bumper
• Custom exhaust tailpipe
• Custom aluminium accelerator and brake pedals
• Custom aluminium footrest (with Nismo logo)
• Custom tuning computer (vehicle control module)
• Custom suspension and strengthened stabiliser
• Custom structural enhancements (front crossbar/front suspension member stay, rear suspension member stay/rear crossbar)
• Custom vehicle speed-sensing electric power-assisted steering
• e-Power custom fine vision meter (with Nismo logo)
• Custom suede-covered sport seats (with Nismo logo and red stitching), door trim cloth